You'll Need: A long bladed knife, a tall glass of hot/warm water, paper towles or kitchen towel.
1) 15-20 minutes before slicing and serving your ice crea pie, transfer the pie from the freezer to the refrigerator. (This will soften the ice cream enough to be able to cut through).
2) Place the knife in the glass of warm water to heat up the blade.
3) When ready to slice and serve, remove the pie from the fridge and slice down the center of the pie. *You may need to press all the way down and through the crust on the first knife insertion, pull straight up and back out, and then continue across the pie in sections to make sure you slice through the entire pie crust.
4) As you slice, you'll need to clean off your knife in the glass of warm water (while also reheating the blade) and make sure you wipe off all the excess water with a towel.
5) Top each slice with your favorite topping and enjoy!